THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Work and Harry Potter

Alright. Second day of the blog. Here we go.
Work was good, long but good. Usually my five hour shift days go pretty fast, but today it was busy and pretty slow. Meh. Not so fun.
So, after my not so fast day at work I was greeted by my brother, Ben, who insisted that I sing for a song he was recording (he just got an 8-track recorded and has played with it constantly for the past couple days). So, a-singing I went and before long I was on the couch finishing up watching "Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban" (my second favorite book in the series...possibly third), which I had attemped to watch last night before almost falling asleep on the couch.
I have to say, I love those movies. They have everything a person could want: action, adventure, just a touch of romance (without getting to mushy-gushy and way totally graphic), fantasy, good vs. evil....it's basically my favorite set of movies.
Anyway, finished watching HP and the dad and brother went to get pizza and slurpies (it's Slurpee at 7-11 today!!).....ate some pizza (ok maybe a little bit more than some haha) and now am switching between watching "2 Fast 2 Furious" and the TV series "Dog Whisperer" (my mom's like favorite show).
Tomorrow I will be covering someone's shift which just happens to take place between 6:30am in the morning and continues until 1pm.....I'm not looking forward to waking up early but I am enjoying the fact that I will be getting an extra 6 hours or so on my pay check (which is always appreciated).
So ya. Today has been a pretty good day and I'm really looking forward to this weekend (especially Sunday, which will consist of men in kilts, saber tossing, and hagus food carts...I'll explain later haha). But for now I think I am going to go and perhaps reread another HP book....maybe the "Prisoner of Azkaban"????
So for now I say "ado" and look forward to chatting at you tomorrow. Have an awesome Friday night!!

0 comments: